POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HP 12C - WIP (109 kb) : Re: HP 12C - WIP (109 kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HP 12C - WIP (109 kb)
From: Bob H
Date: 22 Sep 2001 00:57:17
Message: <3bac1a2d@news.povray.org>
"Renato Oliveira" <war### [at] bolcombr> wrote in message

> I can notice some broken lines and I think it's because of bad anti -
> aliasing settings (I used the default ones and the method 2, but none of
> them helped). Can anyone tell me a good AA setting for this kind of image?

Whenever fine lines are present you'll need to increase the sampling array
from the default 3 by 3.
+r4 or +r5 (Antialias_Depth=4 for ini file) might do okay and it would
probably be a good idea to lower jitter too; something like +j0.2
(Jitter_Amount=0.2 for ini).

You didn't say if those were image mapped or not; if so, you'd be needing
high resolution source files and maybe *not* use interpolate.  Depends.

Bob H.